Kids Planet Day Nurseries are accepting the 30 hours funded childcare for eligible families. This means you could access up to 1,140 hours per year.
You can usually get 30 hours childcare if you (and your partner, if you have one) are:
- in work – or getting parental leave, sick leave or annual leave
- each earning at least the National Minimum Wage or Living Wage for 16 hours a week – this is £120 if you’re over 25
This earnings limit doesn’t apply if you’re self-employed and started your business less than 12 months ago.
You’re not eligible if:
- your child doesn’t usually live with you
- the child is your foster child
- either you or your partner has a taxable income over £100,000
You can check your eligibility and sign up using the link below, make sure you have your National Insurance number to hand.
Once you get your code pass it to your Nursery Manager to reserve your place, they will also be able to answer questions you may have.