It’s Mothering Sunday soon and whoever the maternal figure in your family, it’s great to take the time to show how much you appreciate everything they do for you! To make it just that little bit easier, we’ve pulled together some of our favourite, easy craft and card making ideas to help your little one create something personal this weekend.
- Felt Flower Bookmarks – all you need is felt, buttons, lolly sticks, and glue to create these cute flower bookmarks.
- Painted Flower Pots – these thumbprints painted pots are a great keepsake and really easy to make!
- Butterfly Prints – we love these foot and hand print butterfly artwork! A rainbow inkpad makes life easier but lots of coloured paints does just as good a job!
- Cardboard Flowers – get creative with an old egg carton, some paints and glue, pompoms and straws to create these long lasting flower displays!
- Heart Pompom Card – place two pipe cleaners next to each other and twist together at both ends to create a heart shape. Glue under the pipe cleaner heart and leave to dry. Then, fill the centre of the heart with soft fluffy pom poms and leave to dry. Once dry add a message to the front of the card. Simple!
Happy Mother’s Day!